Low Energy Consumption IBUC2 Advantages
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
Low energy consumption (65W) for use with Modems equipped with limited capacity BUC power supplies. DC power supplied via IFL coax.
Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB.
Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant. 30 dB User‐adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Advanced user interfaces:
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages via RJ‐45 connector
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand‐held terminal
IBUC2 offers significant benefits:
- High performance in a compact, cost effective package
- Simple design and installation
- Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful M&C enables:
- Trouble‐free commissioning with easy, point‐and‐click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time‐stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
IBUC2 comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L‐band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Unique to the IBUC are internal AGC and ALC functions that satisfy demanding applications with stringent specifications.