|The AvL 2410C/Ku 2.4M Antenna features quickly interchangeable C-Band and Ku-Band feeds and a single piece carbon fiber reflector.|
The AvL 2410C/Ku 2.4m C/Ku-Band SNG Motorized Vehicular Antenna includes:
- Quickly interchangeable C and Ku feed assemblies
- 2 axis AvL Cable Drive positioner 400° Az & 0-90° El
- 2.4 meter carbon fiber single piece reflector
- 2-Port Ku Precision Linear feed
- Limited function 3-Axis Jog Controller with auto-stow
- 25ft (8m) RG59 coax and Controller interconnect cables
- AvL one button satellite acquisition antenna control systems provide fully automatic, modem independent, acquisition and tracking capabilities for rapid deployment. Satellites are typically acquired in less than five minutes.
BACKLASH FREE ROTO-LOCK® CABLE DRIVE
AvL’s patented Roto-Lok® cable drive technology provides the ultimate in precision and stiffness compared to geared drive systems. It is a maintenance-free, dry mechanism, able to operate in a very wide range of difficult and hazardous conditions without degradation.
The cable drives are driven by a low backlash, gear box with DC motors. All drive components are high strength steel, housed in lifetime lubricated housings resulting in the most reliable, no maintenance system with minimum of weight. Learn more about the advantages of Roto-Lok®.
Hand Held Controller
The single button push controller simplifies deployment. The standard supply menu driven display panel is a one button auto-acquisition controller. These controllers can be used for auto operation or for performing custom configurations or operations.