Antenna and reflector segments store in one rugged case weighing less than 70 pounds (32 kg) to meet airline requirements for checked baggage.
AvL 1060K DSNG Features
AvL one button satellite acquisition antenna control systems provide fully automatic, modem independent, acquisition and tracking capabilities for rapid deployment. Satellites are typically acquired in less than five minutes.
Thanks to AvL’s exclusive auto-acquisition technology, our products can be reliably operated by non-technical operators without any requirement for external test equipment or laptop.
Backlash Free Roto-Lock® Cable Drive
AvL’s patented Roto-Lok® cable drive technology provides the ultimate in precision and stiffness compared to geared drive systems. It is a maintenance-free, dry mechanism, able to operate in a very wide range of difficult and hazardous conditions without degradation.
The cable drives are driven by a low backlash, gear box with DC motors. All drive components are high strength steel, housed in lifetime lubricated housings resulting in the most reliable, no maintenance system with minimum of weight. Learn more about the advantages of Roto-Lok®.
Motorized Flyaway Features
- Prime Focus Offset Optics with Precision Feed
- A Laser Tested Carbon Fiber Reflector providing excellent profile and surface accuracy
- Unrivaled Sidelobe and Cross Polar Performance
- X, Ku and Ka feed options, providing solutions for alternative frequency band operation
- A rugged flight case, designed to provide protection even in the most demanding environments
Not Required for Operation
- Specialized Training or a Satellite Technician
- Laptop, PC, or Test equipment
- High stiffness zero backlash positioner for best high wind performance
- Fast reliable one button push auto-acquisition
- Unparalleled reliability
- Manual operation with hand cranks on each axis
- Worldwide customer support 24/7
- Pallet rail design
- Rotary Joints
…for more SNG Antennas