|The 100W Ku‐Band IBUCs provide high efficiency and the superior linearity of Gallium Arsenide‐based power amplifiers.|
Terrasat IBUC 100W Ku-Band Intelligent Block Upconverter, 14.0 to 14.5 GHz, equipped with:
– Internal diagnostics
– FSK M&C capable
– TCP/IP via RJ45 connector with embedded webpages and SNMP.
– RS485, RS232,
– Multifunction LED Indicator
– Waveguide output
– N-type input.
– AC-powered, 100-240 VAC.
– PN IBR140145-0NA100WW
IBUC offers significant benefits:
- Low terminal cost
- Simple design and installation
- Superior RF performance
- Simplified 1+1 configuration
New interfaces connect you to extensive M&C facilities for network management or local access. This powerful new M&C enables:
- Trouble‐free commissioning with easy, point‐and‐click installation/configuration
- Continuous verification of performance with time‐stamped alarm history
- Simplified monitoring of terminal status
The IBUC comes with a complete set of diagnostic tools including:
- 10 MHz input detector
- Input voltage and current monitoring
- Transmit L‐band input level detector
- Transmit RF output level detector
- User configurable thresholds and alarms
Integrated BUC/SSPA for higher performance and reliability.
All models with integral AC power supply.
Internal 10MHz reference option automatically switches to internal reference when external reference is not detected.
Low phase noise better than IESS308/309 requirements by a minimum of 5 dB.
NMS‐friendly interfaces enable remote management of your earth station RF.
Embedded Web pages provide management for small networks using any Web browser.
AGC or ALC circuits hold gain or output level constant.
30 dB User‐adjustable gain in 0.1 dB steps preserves modem dynamic range.
Output sample port included.
Advanced user interfaces:
- TCP/IP HTTP with embedded Web pages
- TELNET through TCP/IP
- FSK through TX IFL cable
- RS232/485 serial port
- Hand‐held terminal